Allington Castle is one of Kent’s most exclusive wedding and civil ceremony venues and is available for hire for weekday and weekend weddings. Only a short distance from Maidstone town along the banks of the river Medway near Allington Lock, Allington castle is surrounded by a picturesque moat and is set in 42 acres of woodland. Approaching the castle is via a causeway that splits a large lake flanked by beautiful gardens. There are many interesting features for your wedding photographs, including a lavender walk leading up to an Italian garden with a large pond & fountain, rose arbor, and temple.
SEE OUR VIDEO!
Photos in this video are by David Fenwick
- Allington Castle Great Hall Ceremony Capacity: 90
- Great Hall Wedding Breakfast or Luncheon Capacity: 90
- Evening Receptions: Three options – Barn, Marquee or Boat.
- Parking: 100 cars Plus 3 large coaches.
- There is the option to park in Maidstone Town Centre and arrive by boat (75 max). There are a number of hotels within walking distance and short taxi drive of the boat jetties at Allington and Maidstone town centre.