Allington Castle is one of Kent’s most exclusive wedding and civil ceremony venues and is available for hire for weekday and weekend weddings. Only a short distance from Maidstone town along the banks of the river Medway near Allington Lock, Allington castle is surrounded by a picturesque moat and is set in 42 acres of woodland. Approaching the castle is via a causeway that splits a large lake flanked by beautiful gardens. There are many exciting features for your wedding photographs, including a lavender walk leading up to an Italian garden with a large pond & fountain, rose arbor, and temple.
SEE OUR VIDEO!
Photos in this video are by David Fenwick
- Allington Castle Great Hall Ceremony Capacity: 100
- Great Hall Wedding Breakfast or Luncheon Capacity: 100
- Evening Receptions: Two options – Barn 150, or Boat 75
- Parking: 60 cars Plus 2 large coaches.
- There is the option to park in Maidstone Town Centre and arrive by boat (75 max). There are some hotels within walking distance and short taxi drive of the boat jetties at Allington and Maidstone town centre.
Viewing By Appointment Only
Should you wish to consider our venue, please fill out this form and we will contact you within two working days. Unfortunately, we are unable to quote prices and availability over the phone.